Friday, March 9, 2012

The Ride

Just wanted to pass on a great movie to watch. I watched it on HBO but I am sure you should be able to find it on Netflix etc. The movie is about Phil Keoghan, the host of the Amazing Race, and his bike ride across America. The movie really motivates you to just get moving and have an adventure. Years ago I read Phil Keoghan's book No Opportunity Wasted and loved it. The movie reminded me of the theme of his book, don't waist your life doing nothing, take every opportunity to follow your dreams, have an adventure....just live! It is one of the few books that I have kept. I took it back out because Rick wants to read it. I think when he is done I will read it again.
Have a great weekend everyone and remember to have an adventure :)
Later Sharon 

No comments: