Friday, March 16, 2012

Naughty Reading.......

While listening to my new favorite radio station My Talk 107.1 last week all of the host were talking about a book called Fifty Shades Of Gray  They were all going on and on about it saying that it was a must read. This week it has been all over the news that women are reading it and that it is erotica book. As of today you can only get it on a E-reader. Well since I have a Kindle and everyone was talking about it I had to get it. I have not read a romance ( erotica) book in a long, long time so it was fun to read it. And it is not our run of the mill erotica book it is about BDSM. But it does have somewhat  of a good plot and the sex parts are not to over the top, well maybe a little over the top :). And of course there are two more books to go along with the first one, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed   So  I had to read those too so I could find out what happened :)
So there you have it, I admit it I read them! So if you want a fun, light, erotic books to read get them and enjoy.
Happy Reading
Sharon 

No comments: