Thursday, December 1, 2011

No phone day....

Bedroom before

Bedroom before

Bedroom before

Bedroom after

Bedroom before, the trim is now up around the door 

Bedroom after 

One of my Christmas trees with my Christmas village around it. 
I finally got some pictures of the bedroom up for you as promised. I love how it looks. I am really happy with the colors. I have to change the pictures out that are on the big wall. I had them in our old house. I hope to find some new pictures for the frames this weekend. They are a really dumb size other wise I would just put some pictures in them that I took.
I spent the last three days putting up our Christmas stuff. This year I decided to put up two trees and put my Christmas village under one of them. I started out making it a circle but it did not end up that way as you can see in the picture, but I still think it looks nice. It took me about 4 hours to get it all set up. It is nice that we have been able to keep the three season porch open. It such  a wasted space when we have to close it off. It is my favorite room in the house to sit in.
On Tue. we had league and I shot my first 300 round of the year. Since I have not shot that many arrows yet this year I was happy with my score. I got a 292 29X. Of course I will not be happy with it next week :)
Today I am back at work. I have to work Friday and then I took Sat. and Sunday off for our annual Mall of America trip. I am looking forward to going and catching up on the "girl talk." I am not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. At least after Monday I will have 3 days off.
Today I forgot my phone at home. I realized it when I was almost to work. It is driving me nuts not having it. I get so use to checking my email and Facebook on it. Now I have to actually log into the computer to check it. And poor Christa did not to call me this morning I don't know how she is surviving.

Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

I'm not surviving!!!