Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandkid fun

Liam and Josie playing in the sandbox

Dexter wanted to join the fun....




Eli wanted to suck on his hand, so I let him!
Yesterday I babysat all three of Amy's kids for the whole day. I was exhausted by the end of the day! It has been a long time since I babysat for 10 hours. I also had to take Liam to pre-school and pick him back up. It is a lot of work taking three kids in and out of the car. After all it has been 25 years since I had to do it with my kids.  We did manage to have a fun day. Josie helped me frost some cupcakes that Rick had made the day before. She was a good helper, she did not even make a mess. When Liam got done with school we were finally able to go outside and play in the sandbox. Since Amy did not work all summer I did not babysit them so they only got to play in the sandbox one other time this summer and that was only for about a half hour. They were pretty excited to be able to play in it again. We stayed out for almost 3 hours. When Rick got home he came out to play with Liam and Josie too. I think he was having more fun then the kids!

Rick and I managed to get out hunting this weekend. I saw two deer but did not have a shot at either of them. But it was fun to see them. We should be able to get out hunting again a couple of time this week.

The Faribault Daily News did a story on my dad today. It was on the front page http://www.faribault.com/content/after-25000-miles-irvin-becker-still-walking  They did a great job on the story so check it out!

It is back to work for me today.

Later Sharon

No comments: