Monday, September 5, 2011

Finally a bonfire

Rick and baby Oliver

Morgan loving up Christa

Jese, Oliver, Rick and Avis

Karen holding Oliver, Jese and Dexter and Christa

We finally were able to have a good bonfire. It was so nice out on Saturday, just the right kind of weather to have a fire. Christa, Jese and Oliver came down along with Karen, Nathan and Avis. It was a fun night of visiting.
We have been busy getting ready for our trip to SD. Yesterday Rick and I went to Walmart and spent $211 dollars! We had lots of food and other stuff to get for the trip.  After we got back from the store we put the camper up so I could get it packed. We got all our clothes, bedding and most of  the food all packed and ready to go. Now we just need to get our meat and get it frozen. We are going to have beautiful weather while we are there. The temp is going to be in the high 60's to low 70's in the day and in the 40's at night! It is going to be a little chilly at night. Good thing the camper has a heater in it.
I am going to have a couple of busy days at work this week. All the freshman come in tomorrow. They always have a ton of questions about parking when they get here. Not like the upperclassmen that just come in and drop off there parking permit application. It makes the day go by fast when I am busy. Today has been long already even though I have been pretty busy. It is just so nice out I hate to be here. Oh well I just have to keep telling myself it is worth it since I am getting holiday pay.....
Later Sharon

No comments: