Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nana again!

Rick's mom finding out she is going to be a Great Grandma


Christa and I have the exact same nose


This is the funnies picture ever of Linda, Josie and Cassie


Mom and Dad at PJ Christmas


Diana and I at PJ Christmas


Rick and Liam at PJ Christmas
Wow what a great Christmas it has been! I have had to keep it a secret but now the secret is out! Christa and Jese are going to have a baby. I am very excited to have two grand babies coming this summer. Amy is due July 1 and Christa is due Aug. 14. It should be a fun summer!
Christmas Eve we had the Rugroden family over for supper. First we went to church and then came back home for supper. It was a good time.
Christmas day we went to my mom and dad's house. This year we decided that everyone would wear PJ's. I think we should do it every year because it was so cozy and you could eat all you wanted because PJ pants expand!
I had to work both Christmas eve and Christmas day so by Sunday I was pretty tired. I had to work Sunday too. I was more then ready for a day off on Monday.
Monday morning I got up to the trees covered in frost. It was so pretty. I went outside and took a bunch of pictures. I will post them later.
Today I am babysitting. Right now Josie is taking a nap and Liam is suppose to be but he is just resting...
Later Sharon


No comments: