Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas with the kids


Cassie with Dexter



Liam and Josie opening there gifts




Cassie got this doll for Josie, but really she got it for herself so she could play with the hair.

Posted by PicasaWe had Christmas with the kids on Saturday. It was lots of fun. Cassie got to pick out what the meal would be this year and she picked pizza. Amy was not very happy about it but she ate the pizza anyhow. Rick made us 4 homemade pizzas and one dessert pizza. They were all really good. He even made all of the crust from scratch. Christa brought Kipper over so Dexter would have someone to play with. They were both very happy to see each other. They have both spent way to much time inside since we have gotten all the snow. Liam and Josie were so excited to get there gifts. It is fun to watch them open everything.
Sunday Rick and I had a great day. We went down to the club and shot for about an hour. Then we came home and got all bundled up and went CC skiing. We went out the back yard and went into the swamp and the field. It was fun. We only got to go out once last year so we really hope to be able to enjoy the snow a lot more this year. It was only 10 degrees out so my fingers go super cold. I need to get some better mittens, I seemed to have lost mine in the move. After we came in we decided it was going to be movie day. We watched 3 movies! And for supper we had popcorn. I know not a good meal but what else do you have but popcorn for a movie day. We have not had such a relaxing day since we moved to the house. I hope to have lots more now that most of the work is done. We are leaving the bathroom, office and bedroom until this spring. We need a break!
Today I babysat Liam while Amy and Josie went to the doctor. Amy had an ultrasound today and found out that she is due on July 1. Liam and I made cookies today. The whole time he was here he wanted to know when Rick was coming home. He was very happy that Rick come home early from work so he could see him. He told me that he likes Rick and only Rick and Jese. I guess Nana is just not fun! Liam went down in the basement and exercised with Rick. He had lots of fun and Rick said he worked out hard.
We got a ton of snow today again. I am glad I did not have to drive to work today.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

good, I am glad it isn't just me that Liam says that to!!