Thursday, December 9, 2010

It is no longer 1973......

The living room before

Living room and entryway before

Fireplace before

Living room done

fireplace done

Entryway done

We have got the living room and entryway done! It looks so good now, I am very happy with it. Rick did most of the work on it and he did a great job. It no longer looks like a living room from 1973. We started to put pictures up on the walls last night. It is is nice to be able to hang stuff on the walls again.  I am finally going to be able to put my Christmas tree up! 
Today is Josie's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is already 2 years old.
I shot my bow on Tue. night for the first time since my surgery. I only shot 10 arrows because it was starting to hurt, but not bad. I think it is going to be just fine as long as I do not try and shoot to much to fast. I still have swelling in my wrist, but it has gone down a lot. 
I have the weekend off and am very happy that I do. I am going to try and get the doors all stained so we can get them put up before Christmas.
We bought an end table at Target the other day and I put it together. I had it all most all the way put together and realized that the first piece I had put on I had put on backwards! I had to take the whole thing apart again! I was not to happy with myself! At least it went faster putting it together the second time because I knew what I was doing :)
Later Sharon

No comments: