Friday, November 26, 2010

Run, Eat, Shop




What a great Thanksgiving we had! We got up early and braved the cold and ran the I.R.I.S. turkey trot 5k. Liam ran a 1/2 mile kids run. Cassie, Rick, Dad, and I ran the 5k and Diane and Jeff walked the 5k. We all had fun but it was COLD. My feet froze! After we got done we rushed home and got cleaned up and were off to New Richland. We had a very good dinner at Ricks mom's house and played a game of dirty bingo. Around 3:00 we left for Faribault and went to Mitch and Jeanie's house for the Becker Thanksgiving. Everyone was there but Nick. We ate a ton of good food. Jeanie did a great job hosting it for the first time.
Christa came home with Rick and I. Christa , Amy and I went to Walmart at 12:00 to start are Black Friday shopping. Then we headed to Mankato. We shopped until 9:30. We got a ton of great deals but we were all very tired by the time we got done. I took an 1 1/2 nap when I got home. Then I got up and have been helping Rick on the living room/dinning room. We should be ready to start painting in the morning!!!
I am soooo tired right now. I hope I can make it until 7:00 before I fall asleep.
Later
Sharon

No comments: