Monday, November 8, 2010

I really need it........


Okay maybe I don't really need it but I really want it. You see I LOVE the Alien movies and they have now come out in Blue ray! First I had them in VHS tape and not I have them in DVD but the Blue ray would  be so much better. And of course it would be worth the $89. because I would watch them over and over. I am guessing I have seen the first 3 Alien movies at least 10 times. The 4th one I have only seen 3 times. What is funny is even though I have seen them so many time they still get my heart racing every time I watch them. They are the best alien movies out there. Then they came out with the Alien VS Predators moves so I had to get them too. They are not as good but I still enjoy them. I had to go out and buy the new Predators movie too, it is pretty good, but not as good as Alien's. I am thinking I am going to have to get the original  Predators movie too, maybe they will come out in Blue ray too! I love Sigourney Weaver who is in all the Alien movies. She is pretty much the best female action hero in movies. I think that is why I like the moves so much is because they have a strong female as a hero. How can you not love them! So as you can see I must have them. Maybe I will buy them for myself and call it an early Christmas present, no wait I can't do that because that is what I call my new camera. Oh well I guess I will just have to buy them just because I want them!
Later Sharon