Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring is here!

The Ice Dams on the Cannon River in Northfield
I love the warm weather! It is so nice to be able to run outside and not freeze. My back is starting to hurt again. Last night I asked Rick to give me a back rub and when he was he pushed on one the disk on my spine and I had shooting pains in my back. NOT GOOD! I swear I am completely falling apart.
I went to the movie Dear John with Erica and Jodi on Sunday. It was a pretty good movie. I have been a cooking machine lately. I think it is because I am finally sick of eating crap. I even made supper on Sat. after work. I never like to cook after working all day. Yesterday I made some cookies that Rick was going to make but did not have time to. So last night he made some clean eating carrot cake. It is so good.
Sunday while I was at the movie Rick put in a new toilet. It is nice to have a toilet that you know is going to flush ever time you use it! He spent all afternoon doing it. Our old one sucked big time. Poor Rick, he hates doing plumbing and it did not go well. But once it was in it work great.
Today I am babysitting Liam and Josie.
League tonight and then work tomorrow.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

you never update anymore :(