Friday, March 12, 2010

So much to do......

I am going to be so busy in the next couple of weeks. I have a lot of fun things coming up that I am really looking forward to. This Sunday I am going to a movie with Erica and Jodi. Then on the 27th I am going to the Pantages Theater to see Court Yard Hounds with Sara and Kim. They are the Dixie Chicks minus one of the singers. They sound really good and I am very excited to go see them. We got tickets in the 6th row from the stage. I have never sat that close for a concert before. Next is Bon Jovi on April 7th. Cassie and I are going. We have seats way up high in the nose bleed section for this concert. After that it the MSSA State Archery shoot in Bemidji on April 10-11. The following weekend on the 17th we have the FAC end of the year party. After all that is done I should have a free weekend!

I have not been up to a whole lot this week. I babysat on Tue. Josie was so crabby in the morning! She took a nice long nap in the afternoon and woke up much happier. Tue and Thur night I had league. Shooting is finally going better. I have been shooting at 10 yards in the basement and that has helped a ton. The new cams for my bow should be in soon. I wish they would get here so I can stop shooting my hunting bow. I would hate to have to shoot my hunting bow at State.
My boss has been gone all week so I have been all alone at work most of the day. It has been super boring because the students are studying for finals. They leave for spring break on Tue. They are only gone for just over a week.
I am really glad the snow is finally melting. We can see are roof again for the first time since Dec. It had 2 feet of snow on it all winter. Of course now that the snow is melting I can also see a winters worth of dog poop all over the lawn. I will have to go clean it up when it stops raining.
I think it is time for me to go do some work at work.
Later Sharon

No comments: