Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's my birthday!


Today is my 48th birthday! I am getting soooo old. Only two more years and I will be the big 50. Since it was my birthday Rick brought me a huge cream filled donut, so I ate it for breakfast. Then I went and had my hair cut and colored. After that I had to go to Amy's house because Liam made me a birthday cake, with a little help from Christa. It was very good. You can see by the pictures that Liam and Josie loved it. When I got home from there I had to clean the house because they are showing it tonight at 5:15 and then again on Thur. at 10:30. I sure hope one of the people want to buy it! I also raked the lawn today. It really needed it. Tonight we have our pizza party for the end of WAC archery league. It has been a good birthday!
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christawr said...

really Jese baked the cake, I frosted it, Liam decorated it, and Josie ate half of it!