Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Money


So I got my big money from the NFAA yesterday for getting 6th place in the 19th flight in Vegas. Maybe next year I will make it up a few flights again. I looked at my scores from 2009 and I was about 15 points lower this year. I have to go back next year to redeem myself. I have finally started working on my target panic like I should have in the beginning of the year. Last night went much better at league. I shot a 295 30X. My best score since Jan. I was very happy with how it went. The regional scores came out today. I did not make the championship flight but I am in second place in the 1st flight. I only missed 1st place by 2x. So the good news about being in the 1st flight is that I should do good and maybe even place. I also get to shoot at 9:00 in the morning. I like that because then I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day watch everyone else shoot.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christawr said...

you can't put a picture of someones check on the internet, you just posted their whole checking account numbers!! You better blur them out right away or take the picture off!!!

Sharon said...

I took the picture off but I don't think it makes any difference. Every time you write out a check you are handing out your checking account number

Christawr said...

yea but they go straight to the bank and not everyone in the world can see it!