Monday, March 1, 2010

Ouch....

I just came from the dentist and my mouth really hurts! I had my two crowns put on and had a small filling filled. The filling was on the bottom of one of my teeth that is already crowned. It was mostly below the gum line. So it hurts like hell now! No fun at all. The two crowns look really good, I am happy with them and the dentist. He seems to do a good job.
I had a nice and relaxing weekend. Friday I babysat Liam and Josie. Liam was sick so he took a nice long nap for me. I felt bad for him, he was loosing his voice.
Sat. I slept in until almost 9:00. It was nice. Then I went for a run on the treadmill. I have a lot of work to do to get back in shape. After that I went down to the archery club because they were having a shoot. I thought I would go have lunch there but when I got there they were out of food. So Rick and I went to the pizza ranch for lunch. Then I got my bow and we both went down to shoot for a while. Saturday night we just watch some TV and a movie.
Sunday I again slept in until almost 9:00. Rick went over to Faribo to shoot but I did not because I had to babysit for a couple of hours. Before the kids got here I lifted. I sure felt good to lift again, maybe there really is hope for me getting back into shape. Once Liam and Josie got here they were both ready for a nap. So they both went to bed and Josie woke up right before Adam got here and Liam was still sleeping. It was a pretty easy day of babysitting.
Today I got up and ran OUTSIDE. I was not going to because it is soooo icy out, but it was such a nice day out I just had to. I ran about 2-2.5 miles. It felt so good. It is funny how running outside for the first time really makes you feel motivated. Well that and the fact that Cassie is going to kick my ass for the first time ever in races this summer. She has been training all winter and is doing so good. Oh to be young and healthy!!! Before I went to the dentist I went tanning for the last time. I sure hope I am able to keep a little bit of my tan for shorts season. It would be nice to have legs that are not as white as the snow.
I am going to go shoot for a while in the basement now.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to bad I have the knees of a 90 yr old...