Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Weekend!

Eating at the Star Fire Grill
Cassie, Nick and Amy getting ready to bowl. That is Ricks butt :)


Cassie and Jese

My kid bowling shoes


Christa the pro-bowler



What the adult bowling shoes look like!
Posted by Picasa
First I have to start out by telling you about the ice cream I bought. So we were at the store last week and I see this ice cream called Cow Tracks. It is mint ice cream with chocolate chunks shaped like cows. I thought Oh Liam would love that. So I bought it for him since he was coming over the next day. Well he came over but slept almost the whole time he was here. So you guessed it. I have been eating the ice cream all by myself all week. I ate it all! Needless to say I will not be buying that again. It is way too good!
So on to the weekend. Sat. I got up early and Amy came to pick me up and then we got Christa and we went to the MOA to find a dress for Christa to wear to her dads wedding. We found her a super cute dress at the first store we went to. Amy and Christa also got some really cute shoes. I really wanted them too but I had no reason to get them so I did not give in. I did get myself some cute sandals for this summer for only $24. I LOVE shoes!
I got back to town around 4:30, just enough time to get ready for the night. All the kids and my mom and dad and Ricks mom all come to Waseca to celebrate our wedding. We went to the Star Fire Grill and then we went bowling. It was a ton of fun! I have been bowling in years. I really sucked. Of course it is okay because Christa sucked even worse then me! It was a really great day!
Sunday I went up to Coon Rapids to watch Rick shoot in the MAA State shoot. It is a two day shoot. On Sat. he shot a perfect game 300 60X. On Sunday he shot a 300 58X. He was tied for first so he had to have a shoot-off. It was fun to watch. He lost on the second end of the shoot-off so he got second. He did a great job under A LOT of pressure.
Today has also been a pretty good day. I went in and had my taxes done and found out that I am getting $2324. back. After I got home I cleaned the bedroom and office, did laundry, ran 2.5 miles, walked the dog and then gave him a bath. Lastly I made supper. Now it is time for a movie.
Later Sharon

No comments: