Sunday, November 29, 2009

One busy weekend done!

It is a good thing I am at work today so I can get some rest! It was a busy but very fun weekend. Wed. when I got home from work I found that Rick had cleaned the house for me. It was so nice to come home and find it all done. All I had to do was finish some last minute cooking stuff.
Thursday I got up at 4:00 and was off to work at 5:00. I only worked until 1:00 and then I raced home to get ready for everyone. We had 25 people over for supper. We had lots of good food and it was fun to see everyone. I have some pictures to put up but I am at work so I will try and get them up on Monday. We got to me Sarah's boyfriend Cory. He was very nice and did good meeting all of us at once. It is always hard to meet everyone and try and remember all the names etc.
Friday I was up early again. I picked up Amy and Christa at Amy's house at 4:45 and we were off for some Black Friday Shopping. We got lots of good deals. We were back home by 2:00. Rick and I put up the Christmas tree in the afternoon. By 8:00 I was ready for bed but I managed to stay up until 10:00.
Saturday I had Sarah's bridal shower. It went very good. Sarah got lots of nice gifts and we had a good turn out for such a busy weekend. I did not get home until 5:00.
It is almost time for me to leave for home so I better wrap this up. I will try and get the pictures up soon.
Later
Sharon

No comments: