Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lots to write about!!

One of the singers
You can see how close we were to the stage, this was before the show started and the lights were sill lowered.



What a weekend! Saturday we left Waseca at 3:30. We stopped Kohls and did a little shopping. I had 30% off so we got the Keurig coffee pot I have been wanting. After that we drove up to Lakeville and stopped and had supper. Then we were off to the Target Center to watch the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The show was so good. I was very impressed. They played for three hours. We has super good seats. We were on row two of the first level and we were very close to the stage. You can see in the second picture how close we were. They don't let you bring cameras in so I could only take pictures with my cell phone. I think it is funny that they take your camera away if you try and bring it in but not your cell phone. Everyone has camera's on there cell phones now. It was the first time Rick had been to the Target Center. We did not get home until 1:00. Way way past my bedtime!!! But the night did not end there because when we got home Rick asked me to marry him. We are going to get married in Vegas when we go for there in Feb. for archery. We do not want any fuss. Just a Vegas wedding and then go out to eat with the friends that will be there with us, simple. So the night was perfect!
Sunday I slept in until almost 9:30. I would have slept in longer but some hooker (Amy) called me. After finally getting out of bed I got ready to go again. I picked Amy, Josie and Christa up in Faribo and then we went up to Cassie's house and picked her up. Then we went to the MOA to go shopping. I wanted to get a new dress because we have 2 weddings to go to this winter. Good thing we had Cassie with us because she is the expert shopper. I got the dress and then we did a little more shopping at the MOA. After that we went to Ikea. I had to get some new curtains for the living room because the mini blinds we had up broke. We were not there very long because I knew what I wanted. I took Cassie home and then dropped Christa off at her car and then took Amy and Josie home. I was back home at 8:00. It was a long day but lots of fun. I don't do enough with all three girls anymore. It is hard for us all to get together because we all are busy.
Monday I had to get up at 6:15 to babysit. Liam was in a super good mood. He played and played. Poor Josie was still not feeling good so she slept most of the time I had her. Amy was going to come and get them at 1:30 but instead I had to bring them to her. She locked herself out of her house with her keys in it. Silly girls. So I took the kids to her and let her back in her house. At 4:00 yesterday I went to get my hair done. When I walked in the door my hair stylist was on the phone. Then after 10 min. she hung up and then made another phone call! I was a little pissed. So she started 15 min. late with me and to top it off she did not have me down to get my hair colored. I told her I could just reschedule but she said she could fit me in. So of course it took longer because she was doing another person while she was coloring my hair. I was not happy about it. But I guess she has never been late before and is super cheap so I will give her another chance.
Today I am working. I picked up today so I do not have to use vacation time to take Saturday off. We have a wedding to go to. Tonight we have league. I decided I am not going to shoot league because after not shooting for 6 months I am not ready. I am going to go down and shoot every Tue. but I am not going to shoot for a score. I need time to get my form back.
I think this is long enough!
Later Sharon

No comments: