Friday, November 6, 2009

Babysitting Fun




I have had Liam and Josie at my house since Wed. night. They have been pretty good. Liam wanted to line all the bears up and then Dexter thought he should play with all of them. It was funny because he did not know which one to take. I finally got him to leave them alone. Dexter also thinks as soon as Josie starts to eat he needs to sit and beg from her. He has not figured out yet that she is not going to throw anything to him, he just needs to wait until she drops it on the floor. Dumb dog! The first night Josie was here she decided she should get up at 11:00 and stay up. Liam wanted to sleep on our bedroom floor so he brought his sleeping mat with him. He has been a good boy going to sleep for nap time and night time with no trouble. Amy is coming to get the kids today at 1:30 and then I will get them back at 6:00 Saturday morning. Adam is going up north deer hunting and Amy is doing a craft show with Rita. So I get the kids again. Sunday I don't have them until noon so that is good.
I still feel like crap. I was feeling better yesterday but today I feel worse again. Stupid cold, I hate being sick on my days off. Oh well at least I did not have any thing to do but babysit. I think Josie is getting sick she was coughing this morning.
I can't remember if I ever wrote about it but we, the women's archery team, did a photo shoot for the FAC for a advertisement in a magazine. I cannot put the picture up because of copyrights, but her is the link to the magazine: www.girlfriends.mn Once you are on the site look at the Nov.-Dec. issue. We are on page 18 on the bottom right. I guess they might do an article on us for the Jan.-Feb. issue. It is like I am almost famous!!

Later Sharon

Posted by Picasa

No comments: