Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Taping

This is Charlie helping with the work,she is a big help!

We started taping today! Last night we worked on the sheet rock until about 7:30. Then today we took all the garbage to the dump and have stared to tape. I am taking a break so I can update this. As you can see I did a great job putting the tape around the room so Rick could put the mud on. I am pretty sure it is the best job anyone has ever done for him. I think I am even better then Jese. Maybe I should give up my job and become a professional . Or I could just go back to work tomorrow like always. This morning I did not want to run but I made myself go and then I was only going to run 3 miles but I decided I was being a baby so I ran 5 miles. Cassie and I are going to go to Cirque Du Soleil in Sept. It should be lots of fun. Well I guess I better get back to work or my help will run off to go fishing or something.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: