Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad Bad Nana



Yesterday I babysat Liam all day. I took him for a walk in his stroller and did not put any sun block on him. Now his poor little cheeks are all red. I am sure I am going to go to Nana Hell!
It was another fun weekend. On Sat. I had to go to Faribo to help with the garage sale. Chirsta, Jese and I went to A&W for lunch, it was good. I love A&W, it is a treat to go there. After that I took Liam home with me so Amy and Adam could have a date night for her birthday. He did not want to go to bed so he was still up when they got here at 9:30. Sunday I went out for lunch with Jean and Rosie. It was fun to meet up with them, it has been way to long. After they left I went for a 5 mile run in the wind! I hate running in the wind but I figured it was good for me so I did it. Sunday night I watched the movie The Mist. It was good. Then on Monday like I already said I watched Liam all day. He was a good boy even if he did not take more then a 45 min. nap. He was so good that I even had time to make cookies. At 6:00 I went out to the club to shoot for our first night of league. It was a perfect night for shooting. No wind at all. It was the first time since April that I shot 60 arrows. I am surprised I could do it! Today I am going to go for a long run and then I have to clean my bedroom out. Rick is coming over this afternoon and we are going to start the remodel job. I cannot wait till it is done. So I better get going if I am going to have everything moved before he gets here.

Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: