Friday, May 9, 2008

"A Rattlesnake, if cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is - a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. "
~E. Stanley Jones


Don't really know anything today. Work on the bedroom is going good. Rick got a lot of the sheet rock done yesterday while I was at work. He hopes to get that part done today. I think I am going to start looking at paint colors now so by the time it is ready to paint I might have one picked out! After work yesterday I ran 5.25 miles and then just sat on the couch and watch TV. I was in bed at 9:00. It was nice to get almost 7 hours of sleep. I don't know anything else.
Later
Sharon

No comments: