Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I didn't think I was fat. I just thought I didn't need to gain any weight. But I would drop weight and then I would be comfortable with that number. Then I would lose more weight and that would become my new number" -Tracey Gold



The room is almost done. The fan has been taken down and I am going to return it on Friday after work. Also all the outlet are now back in the wall and the covers are on. The railing still needs to have the wood put on it. And I need to get a vent cover for the heat vent. Other then getting some pictures up and getting myself a night stand and headboard for the bed it is ready for me to sleep in. Yesterday I went to Owatonna and got some stuff for the room . Also went to Target and got some running shirts. They were on sale so I had to get them. I ran around the lake in the morning (5.24 miles) Last night Rick took me out fishing on Clear lake. We got some nice bass, but we had to throw them back because you can not keep bass on Clear lake.So no fish supper for me. Today I lifting, no running because it was raining. After that I have been cleaning and moving stuff back into the bedroom. Now I am off to Amy's house to get her mail and then to the store.
Later Sharon





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christa said...

you probably couldn't keep the bass because it isn't bass season yet

Sharon said...

Yes it is it opens the week after opening of fishing. Anyhow you can not keep bass on clear lake any time. Some dumb rule, ask Jese he will tell you. Do you like the room????

Sharon said...

I looked at the DNR web site, Bass opener was May 24. hahaha I am right!!!!!