Saturday, May 17, 2008

Spring is here

I think Spring is finally here. It has been so nice out the last few days. Yesterday it was almost hot out! Bedroom work has come to a stop because my free help is gone for the weekend. Rick went to a archery tournament in WI on Friday so work is at a standstill for a couple of days. Before he left he got two coats of mud on. On Monday he will put the last one on then he just needs to sand and spray. Then painting putting the lights up and I can move back in. I will be very happy to get back to my queen size bed. The twin bed is just to small for me and Charlie, who insist on sleeping with me now. On Tue. Charlie is going to the vet to be shaved. I can not wait, she is shedding everywhere now that it is getting warm out. I will put some pictures of her up after she is done.

Yesterday at work we had a student go off the deep end. He was walking down highway 19 with no clothes on. After that he went into the steam plant and took a swing at my boss hitting him in the head. He was taken to the hospital by the police. You can tell it is getting close to the end of the term, the students all go nuts.

So Liam is throwing fits now. It is so funny. He gets down on the floor and rolls around fake crying. He does it all the time. Also when he want to be picked up he stands by your legs and jumps up and down reaching up. He makes me laugh every time I see him. It is hard to be in a bad mood when he is around.

Amy brought Bronx (her dog) over the other day. Charlie beat him up. It was pretty funny. Big 80 pound Bronx was cornered in the bathroom by my 10 pound cat. Amy could not get him out. She told him to start acting like a dog.

After work yesterday I took Dudley (Ricks dog) for a run with me. I pretty sure he was ready to have a heart attack. I ran 5 miles and by mile 2 he was running behind me. I was just about pulling him by the end. We will see how he does today.

Work is busy today I have had to save this post 4 times to go on calls. So I better end now while I still can.

Later Sharon

No comments: