Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane.........

Las Vegas here I come!!!! Only one more day of work then it is off to Vegas. If only I were packed. Last night I went to FAC for women's night. I left at 8:00 because I was cold and tired. I was in bed by 9:00. Tonight I have to babysit Liam for an hour or so and then I have league at WAC. I will not see Liam for six days after today. I sure he will be walking by the time I see him again. He now takes steps between things. He is sooooo cute. Do you think after he gets a little older he will not want to hear that he is so cute all the time. Today at work I had to take $19000. cash to the bank. That is a lot of money. To bad it was not mine. I could have taken with me to Vegas. Speaking of work, I guess I better get back to it.
Sharon

No comments: