Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dolce Vita

Cassie's dream shoe
This is a picture ( the brown one) of the Dolce Vita shoes that Cassie talked me into getting. She ordered a pair of her dream shoes and got them today and they did not fit. Poor Cassie I thought she was going to cry on the phone. She was so upset that she could not get back to sleep, and it was only 9:20 in the morning. So in honor of Cassie I had to order the shoes. It was the only thing I could do to make her feel better. After all if she can not have her dream shoes I should at least have mine. Well they are not my dream shoe but Cassie seems to think they should be my dream shoe. So now my day and Cassie's can go on.
Feel better Cassie another dream shoe will come along soon.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I GOT THE SHOE TO FIT!!!Mom did not tell the whole story. I got the shoes today straigt from new york and they fit me but the strap that went across did not fit...but i now forced them ti buckle and they are streching out!!!! i am so excited!!!!!