Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Burned Pizza


Today is a do what every I want day. After I got out of bed I looked at the internet for an hour or so. After that I put on Ellen and The View on TV and lifted. Since I have not lifted since last Monday I am sure I will be a little stiff tonight. After that I cleaned myself up for the day and then it was lunch time. So I put some leftover pizza in the toaster oven and then forgot all about it. So after the smoke cleared I had to start all over again! By the time I ate lunch it was almost 1:30. So now I am going to try and get some stuff done. Or maybe I will just sit around and watch TV all day........yea right!!!

Sharon

One last thing, I am very proud of Cassie, Amy and Christa for going out and voting yesterday. It is exciting to part of the historic day!

I just found out that Christa did not vote, so I guess I can not be proud of her :( She will have to make up for it in Nov. and vote twice.

No comments: