Sunday, September 9, 2012

Proud of my sister!!!!!!

Linda, Cassie and myself before the race.
Linda, all ready to go!
Linda and Cassie almost done
Linda and Cassie crossing the finish line!!!

On Friday Linda, Cassie and I went to Minneapolis to do the Greek Festival  5K run/walk. I am so very proud of Linda. This was her  very first race, she did wonderful, finishing it in 48 minutes. Cassie walked with Linda and cheered her on the whole way. Linda has lost over 60 pounds this year! She is going to the gym 5 days a week and eating better and walks on the weekends. Doing her first 5k was a great accomplishment and I am so happy that I was there to watch her cross the finish line. I am very proud of her!!!


Also just wanted to add that we wore our Vote No shirts while running/walking the race and to the festival at the church after the race and we got so many positive comments from people! Many, many people said they were voting NO and thanked us for wearing the shirts. I was very happy about it!


Later Sharon 

No comments: