Friday, September 7, 2012

Dollhouse

Here it is, the finished dollhouse. Well really only the outside is finished I still have all of the inside to do. I am going to put it away for awhile so I can get my sewing machine out and get my sewing projects done. I think the house turned out cute and I think Josie is going to love it. Rick helped me finish it up. He put all the shingles on and glued the window boxes and door on for me.

Yesterday I ordered tickets for Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They are coming to the Xcel at the end of December. We saw them a couple of years ago and loved them.  This year they are coming out with a new show so we thought we would go see them again. Rick and I are both excited.

The new Kindle Fire finally came out yesterday. Of course they have several to choose from! I don't know which one I am going to order. I really want the one that has 4G but of course it is the most expensive one. I am going to think on it for a couple of days before I order. You actually have to pre-order it since they are not shipping it until Oct. I have been saving my Amazon points on my Amazon Visa so I have around $160.00 to put towards it. So many decisions!!!!

Tonight I am going up to Minneapolis to run the Greek Fest 5K with Cassie and Linda. I am going to run it and Cassie and Linda are going to walk it. It is Linda's very first 5K and am excited to be there when she does it. It should be lots of fun. After the race we get to go to church and eat Greek food. We did this race 6 years ago and the food was so good. I am looking forward to it.

Saturday is going to be a sad day as it is the day for the memorial for my aunt.

It is the busy time at work for me again as students all return. The bright eyed freshman all came in on Tue. and the upperclassmen come in  over the next three days. That means I will have lots of parking applications to take care of. I actually like it because then I am busier at work and the days go by so much faster.

Last night we went to look at a duplex that Rick's Mom is gong to move into. It is very nice and I think she is going to be very happy there. She is ready to move out of her house and all the responsibility of lawn and house upkeep. She is very excited. Now she had to put her house for sale and start packing. She will be able to move on Oct.

I love the weather today, bring on the cold!!!

Later
Sharon

No comments: