Friday, April 13, 2012

Goodbye size 0....

Today I went through all my clothes and got rid of everything I did not wear all winter. I like to do this at least twice a year. I am sad to say that I am getting rid of all my size 0 pants. I decided that the chances that I am going to fit into them again is pretty slim. I tried each and every pair on just to make sure they no longer fit, I could get them all on but lets just say they did not look so good :) I guess if I ever get that small again I will get to do some shopping.

Yesterday I got up and did some lifting and then decided that it was time for a hair cut and and color. So I called up and was able to get in. I was much happier with this hair cut then the last. Rick likes it too and he did not like the last cut so that is good. After I got home from that the day was pretty much done so I did not do much.

Today I got up and was going to try and go for a run but it was so cold and windy out and then it started to rain so I didn't do it. Probably a good thing since my asthma is still giving me a little trouble. It is much better then it was the other day but I am still not 100 % Hopefully it will be soon. I got most of the laundry done and then decided to run to Owatonna. I wanted to go to Cash Wise to get some frozen fruit, they have huge bags of frozen fruit for way cheaper then I can get in town. After that I went to Fleet Farm to get some pigs ears for the dogs. Morgan has a fit every day when I get home until I give her one. She loves them.

Later Sharon

No comments: