Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"And, I wanna say, to every person out there -- that thing that scares you the most, that makes you say, 'I don't know if I can do it, I'm scared,' run towards it because it's so amazing on the other side." -Sherri Shepherd


I love the above quote, really something we should all live by. 




We had a nice Easter on Mom and Dad's house on Sunday. It was so windy that day but the kids still had fun with the Easter egg hunt. I had to work on Sunday so I took an hour off of work so I could go have a little fun before supper. I ate so much candy that day it was so bad! I thought I was going to vomit on my way home I was so full. 
I have been having a bad time this week with my asthma :( It started oh 5 days ago and had gotten worse and worse. Today was really bad. I really wanted to go for a bike ride tonight after work but I can hardly walk up the stairs without breathing heavy. I really hope by morning it is better so I can work out. I have already use my inhaler twice today and am about to use it again......Stupid asthma

I have the next four days off. Other then going shopping with the girls on Saturday I have nothing planed. I don't even have to pick up the kids this week from daycare. It should just be a nice relaxing weekend. I hope to get at least one nice day out of it. So far it looks like rain for Saturday and Sunday. 

I guess I should go find something for supper.

Later Sharon 

1 comment:

Christawr said...

Didn't you have any cute pictures of me and Oliver :( I didn't take any pictures!