Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cooking, bowling, eating, archery and babysitting.....

Christa, Oliver and Jese

The bowling pro Rick

Josie getting ready to bowl

Liam bowling

I cooked and cooked and cooked on my days off. Well really on my four days off I made 3 meals plus I made brownies. It may not seem like a lot but for me it is. Now I have plenty of left overs to take to work all week. Last week I ate peanut butter sandwiches all week :) Saturday night we had family fun night with the kids. We went out to eat at the Mexican restaurant  in Waseca and then went bowling. It was Liam and Josie's fist time bowling so they had lots of fun. Sunday a bunch of people from WAC went to New Ulm for a archery shoot. It was lots of fun and I had a great day of shooting. It was a head to head tournament and the person who took me out is a really good shooter and he only beat me by one point. It was a good day of shooting. On the way home we HAD to stop in Mankato at 5 Guys and get some french fries.  They have the best fries around! Monday I  got to watch Liam, Josie and Eli at noon since Amy's daycare called in sick. Josie decided that she did not need a nap and Eli decided that an  hour nap was long enough so I had a couple of not so happy kids on my hands. Oh I forgot to tell you my funny story......when Rick got up for work on Friday the dogs came into bed with me. Dexter was under the blankets when all of the sudden he came out and started to cough right next to my head. Then it got really bad....he decided that he should vomit on the bed almost on my head! I got out of the way just in time. Dumb dog. Later Sharon  



No comments: