Sunday, February 19, 2012

Babies Babies Babies

                                                               Eli 7 months old
                                                             Oliver 6 months old

I got to see all of my grandkids this week. I even got to babysit Oliver for the fist time. Christa and Jese wanted to go to a movie and out for lunch so I told them I would watch him. He was a good baby and he told me that he wished I would have babysat him a long time ago :)
On Thursday I took Liam to school and then picked him back up and then got Josie and Eli from daycare. I was in Vegas for Liam's birthday so he got his gift on Thursday. I got him some cowboy boots and he loves them. He had gotten an cowboy had from his Grandpa Tim so now he is all set. He did tell me that cowboys have vest too so he needs one. I may have to make him one.
I am so sad that my vacation is done. 13 days went by way to fast. I have to go back to work in the morning. I don't know how I am going to get out of bed at 4:00 in the morning. Rick will probable have to push me out.
Thats it for today. If you have the day off tomorrow enjoy it!!!
Later Sharon

No comments: