Monday, November 21, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new

Rick cleaning up the last of the leafs 

My dress 

The dress I made Josie out of my dress. 
 I still had the dress that I wore to Christa and Jese's wedding so I decided that since I am never going to wear it again I should do something with it. So I took it all apart and then made a dress for Josie out of it. It turned out super cute. I am going to get her a little black button down sweater and some black shoes and tights to wear with it. She is going to look very cute for Christmas.
We have been so busy. We got the porch all done other then putting in a ceiling fan. The bedroom is also all done. It is so nice to have it done. I will try and get pictures taken and put on here tomorrow.
We had a archery tournament at the WAC on Sunday. I went down and shot it. It was the first tournament I have shot in since Vegas last year. Since I have not shot a full game yet this year I think I did pretty good.
I know it is short but I don't have time to write anything else. I will try and do better next time.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

The dress turned out super good!!