Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing.You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing." -Republican New York state SEN. ROY MCDONALD on breaking with his party to support legalizing gay marriage in the state. 


It is to bad we don't have more people in the government that think like the one above. It is like they have all forgotten how to compromise. It is always my way or no way. Sometimes I think they all need a good kick in the ass......
Today is my last day of work for 7 days!!! I am so excited to go up north camping again. Yesterday I got the camper all packed and ready to go. Now we just need to pack up the coolers and we will be ready to go. We are taking the dogs to a new kennel in the morning. I think they will like it there a little better then taking them to the vet clinic kennel. The woman that runs it actually takes the dogs out and take them for a walk and plays with them. I have heard lots of good things about her.
I had hoped to be able to write that Christa had her baby but it is not so. She was in the hospital last night having contractions every 2-3 minutes but she was not getting anywhere so they sent her home. I am sure baby will decide to come this weekend since we will all be up north. I guess he/she will have to wait to meet his/her's Nana until Sunday if it decides to join us in the world before then. I told Christa she had to hold it in until Sunday but for some reason she does not want to do that.
Later Sharon

No comments: