Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein

This is what our deck looks like everyday now. It is none stop acorns falling on the deck and roof. I guess that is what we get for having 32 oak trees in our yard. I can hardly wait until the leaves start falling again.
I have not been up to a whole lot the last few days. Rick and I went to Menards again and got the closet door for the bathroom and the towel hangers. Rick got the shelfs put in the closet now I just need to get the door painted so he can put it up. We should be in the bathroom by this weekend if Rick finds time to finish it up. He is super busy at work again and with people wanting strings made.
Yesterday I started cleaning  and organizing closets. I also watched Eli for Amy for a couple of hours so she could go for a bike ride. She is doing really good biking, yesterday she biked 14 miles. She is even talking about saving up for a road bike! Eli is getting big already, he smiles all the time. He is so cute.
Today I am going to finish up on the closets, go to the grocery store and hopefully paint the door. I also promised Rick I would cook supper for the next two nights. I don't know what I was thinking when I said that! On top of all that when Rick gets home we are going to go for a run.
I better get moving......
Later Sharon

No comments: