Friday, August 20, 2010

Grilled Blue Cheese and Apple Sandwiches

Yesterday after work Rick and I went grocery shopping and spent $168.00. We have not really gone grocery shopping since we moved other then to just get what we need to get by. We we were out of everything so we got a cart full. I cannot believe how expensive toilet paper is. What a rip.
At work yesterday I saw a recipe for grilled blue cheese and apple sandwiches so I got the stuff for them. I thought they were delish but Rick did not like them.
I actual got to run 2 times this week. Good thing I did because it is so humid out again. We turned our air back on yesterday.
We have a million toads at our house. Every time you go outside they are hopping around. This morning when I opened the garage door to leave for work one was in the garage. I did not see it and kicked it. It scared the crap out of me. Dumb toad! Rick said one was squished under the garage door so it must be the one I kicked. That is what it gets for being in the garage!
Later Sharon

No comments: