Sunday, September 12, 2010

I see the light.......

This is the wall in the basement family room that had all the water damage and need to be pushed back out.
The basement family room before pictures


New window
Sheetrock on the walls
View of the hallway in the basement


Wall with boxcar siding on
The painting is all done


Putting in the floor


We are almost there!!!! We should finally have the basement pretty much done this week. We have been working our asses off to get it done. I have left work early several days this week so we could work on it. Yesterday we started to put the floor down at 4:00 and got most of the family room done. Rick is going to try and get it finished today. Then we need to get the trim on and the doors. Well we can't put the doors on yet because I STILL do not have them done! I just have had so many other things to do! We should be able to move stuff in by the end of the week. I will post some pictures as we get it done.
I have been super busy at work this week because the students are back. Makes the day go by faster.
I babysat Liam and Josie on Tue. and Wed. evening. On Wed. I gave Josie her supper and she decided that she would take her plate and dump it all over the table and floor because she wanted a cookie! Needless to say she did not get a cookie. After I got that all cleaned up Liam spilled his milk all over the table and floor. Good thing we don't have the kitchen done yet!
This is all I have time to post today...busy, busy, busy
Later Sharon

No comments: